Creative - Remastered

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Nov 22, 2016
GA
Hey guys,
So I came up with an idea that will completely remaster Creative on Exfusion. This remastered version will consents of ways to rank up, achieve different features, earn in game currency. Also it will help keeping the economy up and community together but have that competitive feel to it. Below, I have tabs to explain how each system works.

----------------

The ranking system will work in different ways. First off you start out with a 50x50 plot. You have to create a small build and then do !RankUp. This will notify the staff team about the plot and to approve it. This ranking system will benefit the competition play style most builders feel. (this also be a good way to recruit builders). The one major flaw is that if they aren't competitive then they won't enjoy it as much as other people.

Ranks:
[Beginner Builder] - Default rank //
They get the 50x50 Plot very Limited features on the plot.
[Builder] - Level 1 // Get a 100x100 plot, get worldedit permissions
[Architect] - Level 2 // Keep the 100x100, Get a Website Rank on the Creative Forums, Get an Achievement, Unlock more features in /Plot
[Master Builder] - Level 3 // Get a 500x500 Plot, Also get to work with the staff in building server hub, and help other's with maps.
[Mega Builder] - Level 4 // Works Directly on Maps, The go to people that the Server Admins can go straight to for maps and other builds. They have every permission unlocked (that a player can get) also help staff in reviewing other plots if needed.

One of the Major things Exfusion lacks is the Achievements. There just not many on the site or in game. With the Achievements you earn in Creative: Remastered; You can earn Coins/Tokens/Keys that can be used in other Game Modes. Here are just some Examples:

Newcomer - Login to the Creative Server | Reward: 100 Tokens.
You cant do that! - Place a Item/Block that isn't allowed. | Reward: 100 Tokens. 1 Key in Golem Attack.
Map Builder - Get 1 or More Maps Approved by a Exfusion Staff Member | Reward: 100 Tokens. 1 Key in Golem Attack.
Master Map Builder - Get 5 or More Maps Approved by a Exfusion Staff Member | Reward: 800 Tokens. 1 Keys in Skywars 3 Keys in Golem Attack.

**More Examples Soon**

Every Idea have Pros n' cons. Here are just a few that I could come up with.

Pros:
- Keep the Community Competitive and Earning rewards via Builds.
- More Opportunities for people to be looked at for Building a new hub, spawns, maps, ect.
- More 1 on 1 with the Staff and its player.
- More ways to Achieve Achievements on the site!

Cons:
- Members that aren't 100% for the ranking system might not enjoy it.
- Takes a while to recode everything.
- Low Staff

As you can see, There really isn't much to it. Just a rank system and adding more ways to earn currency other than voting. Look Forward to playing with y'all in Exfusion!
-You Truly, Frost

Jul 17, 2016
Wales
landhost.co.uk
Minecraft
BailsBach
I like the thought, but I don't think it would tide well. People join a creative server on Minecraft not to be judged on their builds but to have some fun with people. It doesn't seem anyone is complaining about the creative plots / aka 'Housing' on Hypixel?

Furthermore, if you're judged on how well you are of a builder, doesn't that abolish the creativity, theoretically?

If this was to become a feature, I'd personally think it would suite it better to actually be a seperate gamemode, such as a challenge build, or 'build battle' (original concept, hehe).
Of course, taking to account the changes you'd need to make to adapt the gamemode to suite what I believe would work the best, would probably abolish the main idea of being able to recruit builders better.

And if I'm honest, it sounds like a 'regime' where players are forced to take a test on how good they are as builders, while in doing so getting a grade and getting a 'rank-up'... sound familiar? :stuck_out_tongue:

*bad jokes*

Sorry for judging your idea, it seems good but as you quote - 'The one major flaw is that if they aren't competitive then they won't enjoy it as much as other people.' explains it all.
The main adjective 'major' doesn't compliment your idea much, either :stuck_out_tongue:

A new gamemode would be nice nevertheless. Good luck!

UnixBasher

Wizard
Owner
May 21, 2016
United Kingdom
www.edanbrooke.com
Minecraft
UnixBasher
I see where the idea is coming from but I believe that Exfusion Creative is just a "splash out" chilled service to spend time working on and improving your building skills. There's leveling etc. in every other game we have and I think creative should be an exception to this as it's where people tend to go to just play chill-out Minecraft.

All the same, thank you for your suggestion but we won't be considering this particular suggestion at this moment in time.

MC_LogicFTW (Ian)

Community and Staff Manager
Admin
Jul 16, 2016
Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Minecraft
MC_LogicFTW
I see where the idea is coming from but I believe that Exfusion Creative is just a "splash out" chilled service to spend time working on and improving your building skills. There's leveling etc. in every other game we have and I think creative should be an exception to this as it's where people tend to go to just play chill-out Minecraft.

All the same, thank you for your suggestion but we won't be considering this particular suggestion at this moment in time.
I'm with @UnixBasher on this topic. It does seem like a good idea, but the whole competition thing doesn't really fit into a creative server to me. I have witnessed concepts like this before, and it just got very confusing because at first it seems like, "Oh, what's this rank?" and there's definitely time being put into coding a plugin like this.